Nonprofit Snapshot, LLC is a for-profit software company preparing to deploy assessment apps to a national audience of consultants who work with nonprofit entities.
As we approach the next phases of Nonprofit Snapshot’s development, we are looking for two stellar Marketing Interns to work with us over the summer. Interns will work on a semester-long project focused on market research and developing new business targets for Nonprofit Snapshot. Specific tasks might include: researching potential marketing partners, reaching out to sector influencers, defining portions of marketing strategy, and implementing portions of marketing strategy (including updating social media channels and producing marketing assets if necessary).
A small stipend may be available.
Who we are looking for:
- You are interested in the nonprofit sector.
- You have a heart for socially responsible causes. (Maybe you’re an active volunteer somewhere?)
- You know your way around the social web (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- You are highly motivated and dependable and like to work collaboratively with a team.
- You bring creativity and initiative to the table, along with strong organizational skills.
- Strong writing skills are required.
What we can offer:
- A small stipend is available.
- Nonprofit Snapshot will cooperate towards fulfilling any college course credit requirements.
- Flexible hours (approx. 10 per week).
- Remote working environment with regular 1v1 meetings for the duration of the internship.
- A host of networking opportunities.