Nonprofit Snapshot, LLC is a consultancy offering a variety of assessment and planning services to nonprofit organizations. Nonprofit Snapshot will soon deploy assessment apps to a national audience of consultants who work with nonprofit entities.
As we approach the next phases of Nonprofit Snapshot’s development, we are looking for a stellar Marketing / Social Media Intern to work with us. The Intern will work on a semester-long project focused on market research and developing new business targets for Nonprofit Snapshot. Specific tasks might include: researching potential marketing partners, reaching out to sector influencers, defining portions of marketing strategy, and implementing portions of marketing strategy (including updating social media channels and producing marketing assets if necessary).
Who we are looking for:
- Strong writing skills are required.
- You are interested in the nonprofit sector.
- You have a heart for socially responsible causes. (Maybe you’re an active volunteer somewhere?)
- You’re not afraid of Hootsuite or Buffer.
- You are highly motivated, dependable and like to work collaboratively with a team.
- You bring creativity and initiative to the table, along with strong organizational skills.
What we can offer:
- A $500 stipend is available.
- Nonprofit Snapshot will cooperate towards fulfilling any college course credit requirements.
- Flexible hours.
- Remote working environment with regular 1v1 meetings for the duration of the internship.
- A host of networking opportunities.
We would love to hear from students of all majors.
If this sounds of interest:
Please visit the Contact Us page and send a note outlining your nonprofit interests along with a link to your resume and a writing sample (on dropbox or something similar). A phone number will help us get back to you more quickly. Thank you!