This is my second quarterly update for 2021. I've got seven quick updates for you this time:
- If you have a podcast, may I be a guest on your show? Send me a note, and let’s set it up.
- The “SnapCast Solutions” experiment goes well. We have a good handful of case studies in the can, and I’m on the look-out for more! If you have a nonprofit case study to share on the Nonprofit SnapCast, please contact me so we can have some fun presenting it together. In addition to pursuing these opportunities, the Nonprofit SnapCast continues to look to partner with philanthropic entities to feature the good works of their recipient/partner nonprofits on the podcast. Can you help me reach those grant-makers? I’d like to tell their stories.
- I could use a few more alpha testers for the Nonprofit Snapshot app. Let me know if you're willing to help.
- My consulting work with the Nonprofit Snapshot continues. I’m happy to share referral fees with anyone who can introduce me to my next client. The menu of consulting options on the website seems to be useful for some folks to start the conversation on the kinds of consulting work I do.
- Sponsorships are now available on the SnapCast. Our listener numbers are now significant enough to be of some benefit to a lucky stakeholder. Interested parties can find more information here.
- I always enjoy hearing that a past guest has a fresh idea for another SnapCast episode. Please don’t hesitate to call or write if you’ve got something on your mind.
- Now that you’ve made it to the end of this email, please tell the car lovers in your life about my hobby podcast: The Thing About Cars.
In the meantime, as always, thank you! I hope you and yours remain safe and healthy.